Friday 22 April 2011

ING Direct 2011 Orange Key Code

When I opened my ING Direct account, I was unaware of the Orange Key program. I quickly learned that had I known, I would have received an extra $25 by entering in an Orange Key code!

The program is quite simple. You use this code 35638912S1 when you sign up, deposit a minimum $100, and we both get $25! Once you have an account, you'll get your very own Orange Key code to share, and you can start making extra money too! Up to $2000! So simple, it would be crazy not to!


To sign up, this is all you need to do:

Head over to www.ingdirect.ca
Choose the account you want to open
Enter Orange Key 35638912S1
Deposit a minimum $100 into the account
Enjoy an additional $25 and receive your very own Orange Key!

For more information on the Orange Key program click on the link: www.ingdirect.ca/referafriend/

No comments:

Post a Comment